Genesis Contract East Ltd have carried out numerous Construction Projects over the years and below is a flavour of our diversity!
BWIC with installation of new Telecomms system at Tenaris Global UK, Aberdeen. November 2011 - Contract Value circa £12,000.
- Sawcuttting through Existing Concrete Service Yard.
- Working alongside high voltage cables.
- Excavation of Ductwork trenches.
- Laying, jointing and backfilling new Ducts.
- Supply, pour and finish new Concrete Service Yard.
- Associated tasks including Diamond Drill Coring and Bricklaying.
Installation of GRP Housing and Concrete Plinths at Marine Scotland, Aberdeen. July 2011 - Contract Value circa £17,000.
- Full scan for Underground services and plotting same.
- Installation of Formwork and re-inforcement Mesh in preparation for new Concrete Plinths.
- Supply, pour and finish new Concrete Plinths.
- Source, Take Delivery of and Install new GRP Housing for Client Supplied Electric Powerstar Monitor Unit.
Conversion of Warehouse Space and existing Offices into new Boardroom and modern office accommodation for Gowrie Contracts Ltd, Dundee. February 2010 - Contract Value circa £32,000.
- Installation of new 4m wide by 2.5m high Double Glazed Screen into new slapping through Block work.
- Erection of new Fire Rated Stud Partitions and Ceilings.
- Installation of new Powder Coated Reception Area Glazed Screen.
- New Electrical Installation.
- Installation of Feature Radiators.
- Full redecoration package, including Ames Taping, Painting and Wall Papering!
- External Plastering / Rendering works around new Windows.
- Full Internal Joinery Finishings package including Timber Doors, Skirtings, Fascias and the like.
Excavations, Retaining Walls, Hard & Soft Landscaping and Fencing Works for a domestic client situated in Hamilton. June - July 2012. Contract Value £15,000.00
- Excavation of approx 40t of subsoil.
- Construction of 30m of double skin retaining wall and copings.
- Installation of 150m2 of random pattern paving slabs.
- Installation of 110m2 of turfing and associated topsoil spreading.
- Installation of new fencing and gates.
- Installation of 12m2 of Monoblock pavers.
Rear extension, Attic Conversion and full re-furbishment of an existing traditional built villa for a domestic client located in Uddingston. May to September 2012. Contract Value £110,000.00.
- Removal of Existing Rear wall of property inclusive of temporary propping.
- Full strip and replace of existing slate roof.
- Rear extension, over ground and first floors.
- Attic conversion inclusive of new party wall.
- Full re-furbishment of existing villa including decoration, plumbing, electrical, flooring.